Fun outings included singing at Queen’s College, seeing the play Wicked on Broadway, riding the Subway, visiting Time Square and Central Park and riding the Ferris wheel at ToysRUs!
Packing tips when traveling:
1. Make sure not to bring any sharp objects like scissors, trimmers, or nail files. They will be confiscated at security screening.
2. Do not pack liquid or gel substances in your carry on. Security screening will also confiscate.
3. Check the airline baggage rules. It can be very expensive if you over pack.
4. Rolling your clothes can help you pack more tightly.
5. Pack a few shirts per one pair of pant or skirt. Try to bring items that you can mix and match.
“What is right to be done, cannot be done too soon.” Jane Austen
What is your favorite book?
Select quotes from a book you love and add it to your journal!
Project Gutenberg is a great site offering over 38,000 free e-books. It’s worth the visit!
“That was a memorable day to me, for it made great changes in me. But, it is the same with any life. Imagine one selected day struck out of it, and think how different its course would have been. Pause you who read this, and think for a moment of the long chain of iron or gold, of thorns or flowers, that would never have bound you, but for the formation of the first link on one memorable day.”
Charles Dickens, Great Expectations
“Death is no more than passing from one room into another. But there’s a difference for me, you know. Because in that other room I shall be able to see.”
~ Helen Keller 1880-1968
The Essential Journey, A 90-day ChallengeMy new book, "The Essential Journey, A 90-day Challenge" will be available through Amazon on August 1, 2013. Won't you join me in a 90-day challenge to encourage thoughtful living. Isn't it time you lived a life you love? Traci Lea LaRussa
“Madonna” by Gwendolyn Rodriguez